Battle Creek Athletics
The Mission of the Battle Creek High School Athletic Department is to provide a variety of athletic opportunities that create an environment which maximizes student participation, supports academic progress, and promotes physical and social development. It is expected that all student-athletes display competitive spirit, exhibit good sportsmanship, and model exemplary character and integrity.
We believe in our responsibility to pursue the "5 C's" of success:
"Working Together For BC Pride"
8 Principles of PRIDE
PRIDE = Loyalty and dedication to a common cause or idea.
- I will TAKE advantage of the opportunities extra-curricular activities have to offer me today.
- I will GAIN many positive life skills by participating in extra-curricular activities.
- I will FULFILL the role that is asked of me by my organization or team.
- I will demonstrate CHARACTER by winning or losing with class.
- I will uphold mutual RESPECT for others and avoid saying and/or doing something that may hurt them.
- I will ENJOY the experience of being involved with my child's extra-curricular activities.
- I will show INTEGRITY by communicating openly and honestly through the proper channels.
- I will BUILD BC PRIDE for my Family, my School and my Community.