To: Parents/Guardians & Students
From: Jeff Heimes
RE: Remote Learning (Quarantining for Covid)
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome back to the second semester of the 2020-21 school year! Today, our teachers discussed the need of a clear statement regarding our expectations for students having to do remote learning due to being required to quarantine. Here are the expectations of the students and parents/guardians.
If you are ill while being required to quarantine:
● Students or parent/guardian need to contact the school, so teachers can be informed you will not be
participating in remote learning.
● For any other non-Covid illness or absence , student handbook guidelines apply
If you are required to quarantine but are not ill:
● Students are expected to contact each of their teachers via gmail during school hours
● Students are expected to attend remote instruction, as provided by their teacher, each period (through
google hangouts, ZOOM, etc) School dress attire is required.
● Students are expected to access their assignments found in Google Classroom; teacher lesson plans are
also accessible through the school website: https://www.battlecreekschools...
● Students are expected to submit assignments by due date for full credit
Here is the bell schedule for your convenience.
2020-21 Regular Bell Schedule
1st Period (Home Room) 8:00-8:20
2 nd Period 8:23-9:13
3 rd Period 9:16-10:06
4 th Period 10:09-10:59
5 th Period Class 11:02-11:55
5 th Period Study hall 11:02-11:25
5 th Period Lunch 11:25-11:55
6 th Period Class 11:58-12:51
6 th Period Study hall 11:58-12:21
6 th Period Lunch 12:21-12:51
7 th Period 12:54-1:44
8 th Period 1:47-2:37
9 th Period 2:40-3:30